FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Gold Merchant ships gold bullion bars and coins with a variety of carriers including USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL, and Armored Vehicle Transport.
- All shipments are prepared with secure and discreet packaging.
- All shipments are insured while in transit from the initial departure to the final delivery destination.
- Insurance does not extend past the moment of delivery.
- Shipments may require signature delivery.
- A final purchase order invoice receipt will be provided upon delivery.
- Gold Merchant does not assume any risk, liability, or responsibility once the gold bullion bars or coins arrive at the delivery destination.
If you created an account at the time of placing your order, you will be able to view / review your sale receipt.
- There are NO refunds, returns, or exchanges on any gold bullion bars and coins purchased from Gold Merchant.
- In order to guarantee that all gold bullion bars and coins offered are authentic and uncirculated, Gold Merchant does NOT allow for any returns, refunds, or exchanges.
Each State has a different sales tax collection policy regarding gold bullion.
- Some states require sales tax on gold bullion investments while other states do not.
- Some states waive the sales tax when the gold bullion investment exceeds a certain purchase value while other states do not.
- The sales tax jurisdictions of the delivery address for the purchased gold bullion will be used in order to properly comply with all State & Local Sales Taxes.
A Gold IRA is also known as a Precious Metals IRA.
- Gold Merchant features gold bullion assets that are approved for Gold IRA accounts.
- Gold Merchant is committed to best serve clients with the most trusted providers of Gold IRA Custodian Vaults.
Please contact us today to discuss the options and opportunities for a Gold IRA.