SHIPPING / DELIVERY / INSURANCE
- Gold Merchant ships gold bullion bars and coins with a variety of carriers including USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL, and Armored Vehicle Transport.
- All shipments are prepared with secure and discreet packaging.
- All shipments are insured while in transit from the initial departure to the final delivery destination.
- Insurance does not extend past the moment of delivery.
- Shipments may require signature delivery.
- A final purchase order invoice receipt will be provided upon delivery.
- Gold Merchant does not assume any risk, liability, or responsibility once the gold bullion bars or coins arrive at the delivery destination.
RETURN/ REFUND POLICY
- There are NO refunds, returns, or exchanges on any gold bullion bars and coins purchased from Gold Merchant.
- In order to guarantee that all gold bullion bars and coins offered are authentic and uncirculated, Gold Merchant does NOT allow for any returns, refunds, or exchanges.