Terms & Conditions
- There are NO refunds, returns, or exchanges on any gold bullion bars and coins purchased from Gold Merchant.
- In order to guarantee that all gold bullion bars and coins offered are authentic and uncirculated, Gold Merchant does NOT allow for any returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- Gold Merchant ships gold bullion bars and coins with a variety of carriers including USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL, and Armored Vehicle Transport.
- All shipments are prepared with secure and discreet packaging.
- All shipments are insured while in transit from the initial departure to the final delivery destination.
- Insurance does not extend past the moment of delivery.
- Shipments may require signature delivery.
- A final purchase order invoice receipt will be provided upon delivery.
- Gold Merchant does not assume any risk, liability, or responsibility once the gold bullion bars or coins arrive at the delivery destination.
State & Local Sales Tax:
Each State has a different sales tax collection policy regarding gold bullion.
- Some states require sales tax on gold bullion investments while other states do not.
- Some states waive the sales tax when the gold bullion investment exceeds a certain purchase value while other states do not.
- The sales tax jurisdictions of the delivery address for the purchased gold bullion will be used in order to properly comply with all State & Local Sales Taxes.
Gold Merchant is committed to the privacy and security of client’s personal information.
- Gold Merchant does not share or sell client information to any outside vendor or organization.
Gold Merchant maintains a vigilant Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program Policy.
- Gold Merchant fully complies with rules, regulations, procedures, and reporting outlined by FinCEN, IRS, Patriot Act, and US Department of Treasury.
- Gold bullion bars and coins purchased for gifting, collecting, or investments involve a degree of risk.
- The price, value, and liquidity of gold bullion bars and coins may fluctuate based on numerous political, social, and economic factors.
- Gold financial products, along with commodity and futures traded on market exchanges, may amplify gold price volatility.
- Speculation for the supply, demand, scarcity, or abundance of gold, in addition to changing investment and consumer sentiment, may also affect the value of gold bullion and coins.
- Gold Merchant does not guarantee any future redemption, trade-in, or investment value for gold bullion bars and coins.
- Once a purchase order request is processed with Gold Merchant, it is a binding contract that cannot be altered or cancelled in any way, shape, or form.
- There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges on any gold bullion bars and coins purchased from Gold Merchant.
- Gold Merchant does not provide investment advice and recommends speaking with a professional financial advisor prior to any purchase, sale, or investment in gold bullion bars and coins.
- Gold Merchant does not assume or accept any personal, financial, or legal liability associated with the purchase, sale, or investment of gold bullion and coins.
- Gold Merchant does not assume or accept any risk factors associated with the purchase, sale, or investment of gold bullion and coins.